Friday 9 December 2016

Spotted a Bolt in Oshawa!

I wasn't going to post this originally as it was not that interesting and I was kicking myself for not having my go-pro on my bike to show video, but I was out for the last motorcycle ride of the season not too long ago and I spotted a Bolt driving the streets of Oshawa!

I often ride to the dead end loop of Wentworth right beside the GM offices in Oshawa and on this last ride just as I was turning around I spotted it out of the corner of my eye! I of course in a totally non-creepy manner followed it to the highway and then as far as my exit to get back home. Watching it drive was pretty cool, on the streets it looks like a pretty nice car and its attractive enough in its own utilitarian hatchback class that I think it will have decent sales in Canada.

I myself am still holding out for my Model 3, but I have to say, seeing it in person makes it tempting!

Also interesting to note, this is a different colour than the one spotted in Pickering, so that means there are at least two test Bolts roaming the GTA.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources